Re. Flyback Handbrake

To: "Triumph TR3A" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re. Flyback Handbrake
From: "Francis P. Gowash" <fpgowash@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:16:03 -0500
I believe that this note was sent a few hours ago using the reply all
functionality. After wondering why I did not see it pop up I looked around
and it seems that this is a highly NOT recommended thing to do..............
for this list anyway....sorry. So here is my question again although I think
I have a good idea as to the answer:

Well..........I'm ready to admit that I don't know what the term "flyoff"
means although I think that type of handbrake is what I  have on my 58 TR3A.
Anyone care to enlighten me on this?
Thanks,
Fran

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]