RE: TRF TR6 Volume II catalog

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TRF TR6 Volume II catalog
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:38:13 -0800
> The catalog is currently available on my web server, as Don mentioned. In
> fact, I can make it available there indefinitely. (My concern was about
> leaving the FTP server open indefinitely, for security reasons.)
>
> You may access the catalog here:
>
> http://www.lukejtornatzky.com/triumph/tr6
>
> Simply save the catalog file TRFTR6VII.zip to your hard drive,
> then unzip it
> locally using WinZip or a comparable program.

For those unfamiliar with the process (and using Windows/Internet Explorer
to access Mark's FTP site); the process is to right-click on the file name
and select "Save Target As" from the pull-down menu.  You'll get a dialog
box that shows the file being downloaded, with a check-box for "Close this
box when download completes".  Uncheck that check box, and then when the
download is complete, click on "Open" in the dialog box.  This should open
WinZip (or whatever Zip program you have installed) so you can save the
contents of the file, preferably into a directory(folder) of it's own.  You
should enable the "Use folder names" option (or whatever it's called in your
Zip program) so that most of the files go into a sub-directory named
"images".

If you don't have WinZip, I heartily recommend it.  It's no longer free for
private use, but there is an evaluation version you can download and try.
It's one of the highest quality, most bug-free pieces of Windows software
I've ever seen.
http://www.winzip.com/aboutzip.htm

Might even still be a few copies of the old "free for personal use" version
on some of the sharewire sites.  It lacks some of the whiz-bang features,
but worked just fine.

Randall