RE: Something that's been bothering me...

To: "'Dave Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, Michael Marr <mmarr@nexant.com>
Subject: RE: Something that's been bothering me...
From: "Fisher, Curt (ETS - Dixon)" <CFisher@borgwarner.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:28:30 -0600
Cc: "triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Just couldn't resist telling everyone that January 29th I get to go to a
banquet hosted by the Madison Sports Car club of Wisconsin that will have
the great Sir Stirling Moss as featured guest and speaker. I plan to get his
autograph on a limited edition print they will be offering during the
cocktail time before the dinner and talk. It will be an expensive weekend,
but I CAN'T WAIT!!!! By the way, I live in Sterling Illinois.

Here's a link to a good Stirling Moss site:

http://www.stirlingmoss.com/

Cheers,
Curt

"Racing is life, everything that comes before, or after is just waiting",
Steve McQueen from Le Mans.
"Compared to Road Racing, heroin addiction is like a vague longing for
something salty"