RE: Most Dangerous Tool

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Most Dangerous Tool
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:37:44 -0500 iBK3UrAC003284
Cc: "'TR'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I had the exact same thing done to my eye about 5 years ago while cutting off a
rear fender bolt.  They put drops in my eye before grinding it down so I didn't
feel a thing.  But, the minute it wore off it was one of the most painful
booboos I've had.  I asked the Dr. why they couldn't give me some of the drops
and he explained that folks will abuse the drops to deal with the pain and if
used too much, it will cause your retina to detach!

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3