Re: Most Dangerous Tool http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm

To: tswrace@pacbell.net, kentech@midmaine.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Most Dangerous Tool http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm
From: pethier@isd.net
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:02:56 -0600
>> I own an 18hp wood chipper
>If that happens you end up in Fargo, N.D.

I think a closer review of the movie will reveal that the chipper in
question was located at a lake cabin near Brainerd, Minnesota.  I have no
clue where the scene was actually shot.  Most of the movie was shot around
the Twin Cities.  A buddy of mine, the Cadillac Grill Man, was in the
movie.  He was "Earl, the mechanic".  Not a speaking part...

Car content:  There's a pretty good road-racing track near Brainerd, but
the drag-racing outfit has done their best to wreck it.

Phil Ethier