RE: Dash iBNKm6AC022275

To: <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Dash iBNKm6AC022275
From: "Alvin Watkins" <Krssamw@omh.state.ny.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:48:09 -0500
That depends what color is the exterior paint?

Why stain it at all? Just leave it natural. I would likely use marine grade
varnish and put on at least three coats.

Deano

IMPORTANT:  E-mails from NYSOMH normally contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient.  The use, distribution, transmittal or
re-transmittal by an unintended recipient of any communication is prohibited
without our express approval in writing or by e-mail.  Any use, distribution,
transmittal or re-transmittal by persons who are not intended recipients of
this e-mail may be a violation of law and is strictly prohibited.   If you are
not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.   The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
contents of this transmission.   All e-mails sent to or from NYSOMH are to be
used for our business purposes only.  E-mails sent from or to NYSOMH are
subject to review by the Agency.

Sergeant A. Watkins
N.Y.S.O.M.H. Police

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.
PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank you for your cooperation.