Triumphs on the airwaves.....

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumphs on the airwaves.....
From: TR3BOJ@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 14:15:09 EST
There was an episode of "Leave it to Beaver" on TVLAND last week that  caught
my attention. It had to do with the older boy "Wally", being invited to  join
a club at school. The parents weren't happy about this but felt it was best
to say nothing and let the youngster figure this out for himself (hopefully)
and  he did, but that only happens in TV shows. Anyway, these boys pulled up in
a  Corvette and a TR-3. Later, they returned in just the TR. It got plenty of
air  time with a lot of engine rev ving, and a distinct amount of black smoke
out of  the exhaust as it roared away (twice)..."Leave it to Beaver' ran from
'57 to '63  and this was one of the later shows, '62 if I read those numerals
correctly.  Kind of interesting......

Roland '59 TR-3