Where to live

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Where to live
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:20:42 -0500
Steve Newell said:
Colorado summers are the height of mountain lion people-eating
season, plus there are the rockslides, and we're running out of
drinking water. Anyone thinking of relocation should move to
California, I hear it's nice.

TeriAnne said:
Ah California is the place of winter mud slides that bury houses,
summer wild fires that burn up houses, year around earthquakes that
shake houses apart, ultra high fuel prices, coastal summers that are
foggy/overcast and temperatures seldom get above the 60's, inland
summer temperatures that seldom get below the 90's, mountain lions
and up North marauding sasquatches.  Anyone thinking of relocation
should move to Colorado, I hear it's nice.

I think you all should move to New York. Don't worry about the
oppressive humidity in the summer or the Artic cold in the winter.
Yes, the taxes are outrageous and there are no jobs here anymore. I
have a plan for all that. The way I figure, if the population
increases, business will see a huge labor pool and move to New York.
The state government will continue to tax business like crazy and
personal taxes will go down. Besides, the more people that live in
New Yawk, the less each of us will have to pay. A plan like this
can't fail, I tell ya.

--
Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (27 year owner)