Re: Auto Museum

To: "List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Auto Museum
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 23:24:16 -0000
Hi All
When I was at school, a friend and I were out and about, he was on a skate
board and I was on a push bike, we went quite a way and he was knackered on
his skate board, I was trying to tow him along holding on to my bike, (very
quiet country road) a friendly chap in a Messerscmitt came along and offered
us a tow, I held the Messerscmitt, and my friend held my bike, we made good
progress much of the way home!

Graham.