Re: Engine Rebuild

To: "Billy and Ann Green" <bgreen99@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Rebuild
From: "Raod Runner" <rroberts47@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:14:16 -0500
Billy:  I would humbly suggest that if you have a modicum of talent or
latent desire to wrench your engine, I would recommend that you arm your
self with the appropriate technical manuals and have a go at it.  Having  a
mechanic do the work is the most expensive part of any overhaul.  The
performance measurements are of course left to the experts in the field.
Since the TR6 engine is part of pre-emission and advanced
engine performance enhancements, its much like working  on an old Ford Model
A..

Bob Roberts
TR4 35411CT                                    Message -----