South Central VTR Regional Meeting

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: South Central VTR Regional Meeting
From: McRuss <wtrrtw@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:04:04 -0800 (PST)
Due to the fact that we are very late in getting the registration info out for
the South Central VTR Meeting, I thought I'd post the basic info here.  Any one
with more questions can email me.

Hosted by the South Texas Triumph Association at the Quality Inn, San Marcos,
Texas, on April 28 to May 1, 2005.  Contact me for prices and registration
information.  We have a block of rooms at the Quality Inn at 'special price'
good through April 5th, 2005 (hotel registration is on your own) at $62.00 per
room.  You can contact the hotel at (512) 353-7770 or
www.qualityinnsanmarcos.com.

We plan on having the usual stuff:  autocross, funkana, concours, eating, etc.

Russ Locke
San Antonio, TX
(but a Coloradian forever....)
'98 KLR650, '04 FJR1300,'05 K1200LT (DECEASED)
'64 TR4 for sale....
MSF Rider Coach
www.geocities.com/wtrrtw