teens? was Birthdays

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: teens? was Birthdays
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 10:18:01 -0500
>From this thread it seems like my age (3 months shy of my 50th) is pretty much
near the average on the bell curve.  I am especially interested in those who
are at the extremes of that curve.

Question:
Are there any teenagers on this list (especially teens who became interested
in this 'hobby' without acquiring as a family hand-me-down (from a father,
uncle, etc.) or a gift from a friend.

This thread has also challenged me to get my car on the road by my birthday!
That's quite a ways to go- considering the condition it's in.

Thanks,
Paul Dorsey
60 TR3A           (way-to-go Terry!)