NLA TR4 Center Support Bracket-Short Run Production (perhaps)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: NLA TR4 Center Support Bracket-Short Run Production (perhaps)
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:07:14 EST
Two Triumph Listers got together and produced some very good drawings on the
the subject TR4 Part. I gave it a few days thought. Carl supplied the
dimensions and Curtis supplied the drawings.

I might be able to produce 30 pieces or so to supply those who need them.

It would be easier to blank and bend and leave the radio aperture/knob holes
to the user to drill and cut to suit. The (4) mounting holes would be in
place. They would be laser blanked and then bent on universal tooling.

I can do 30 or so pieces for about $25 each, if you can finish and crinkle
finish.

If I got interest from about 10 folks, I would proceed and then throw the
balance on the shelf for future Triumphisti needs. (I plan on being around for
awhile)

Curtis suggests that there may be some people that might want to buy one to
locate modern electronics while setting their original one aside for the
interim.

Contact me off list:  <N197tr4@cs.com>   and I will try to make a decision
based on the response I get.

Joe