Finisterre´s Triumph

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Finisterre´s Triumph
From: Fernando Sánchez Zinny <fsz@redsa.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 12:58:53 -0300
Dear listers
During a short trip to Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego last week, I visited the
first estancia established in the area (1880s) called Harberton. Guess what?
The owner has a green 1960 Triumph Herald proudly sitting in a garage in
pretty good condition. He bought it new  in England and drove it there
since, with surprisingly good results and fun stories to tell. It was an
astonishing experience for me.
The windshield is broken and I would like to help this gentleman find a new
one. Any suggestions? Would USA or England be the best source?
I presume this should be southest Triumph in the world, isn4t it?.
Many thanks in advance
Fernando