RE: Speaker Locations

To: "'Mark'" <mini@nashvilletn.org>,
Subject: RE: Speaker Locations
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:55:57 -0800
Hi Mark,

I have 6.5" Infinitys in the kick panels, and could actually have gone bigger.
But, to put them there you'll have to cut out a hole in the sheetmetal.
Nibblers make pretty quick work of it.

Regarding the rear panel, you can mount a small set up in the corners. I had a
set of 4" cheapies at one time before I replaced the entire panel. I went to
Miata seats I found it wasn't necessary, since they have speakers in the
headrests. Most people opt to put in enclosed speakers either on the jump seat
or behind the seats on the floor.

The doors are not an option, IMO. I also highly suggest that you fuse the
stereo separately.

Johnnie
'67 TR4A