Re: 80 degrees in Russellville today...

To: "Jon" <britishtr6@earthlink.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: 80 degrees in Russellville today...
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 18:54:33 -0400
Northeastern Ohio woke up to several inches of snow this morning. Melting
pretty fast but very wet. Not Triumph weather. Weather moves west to east so
push it this way please. We'd all appreciate some warm and dry weather.
Oh yea that Triumph smell; my wife makes me leave any luggage and sweaters
in the garage for a few days to get rid of the smell after I return from one
of my road trips. I seem to get a good deal of exhaust smell that permeates
everything. Some don't relish it as much as others. The car came before she
did by about 4 years. We've been married for 32. Both are keepers.
JVV