Life is Good (some LBC)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Life is Good (some LBC)
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:43:16 EDT
Hi Guys,
I'm back.  Of course most of your never missed me but I have been off
cruising the RMS Queen Mary 2 in the Caribbean Sea.  Yes, for me the Sun
finally
Came.  Once I got back reality struck as I drove home from NYC thru a solid
wall
of rain ending up here in Ohio to a freak spring snow storm. But it has been
nothing but Sun since and the Triumph Coach House I have been building in the
woods is finally DONE!  We put the Backyard Buddy car lift in last night and I
am ready to Rock. The song in my head now is "Bring them all home to Me --
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah" Eric Button and the Animals I think?  Them meaning my
Triumphs.
Life is Good
Cheers,
Darrell