Re: Brake Grease Lucas PFG102 or substitute

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Brake Grease Lucas PFG102 or substitute
From: Jon <britishtr6@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:54:30 -0500
At 12:26 PM 4/13/2005 -0400, you wrote:

>Anyone know what I can use for brake grease or rubber grease similar to
>Lucas PFG102 which I understand is no longer available. I see in Moss that
>Lockheed sells little packets for $2.40 but I was thinking of something a
>little less pricey. Something like a tube of it. I plan to use DOT 5 if
>that makes any difference.
>
>Don Malling

Hi Don,

I bought the grease you are looking for from the following person. Don't
know if he still has any, but you might check! I bought mine two years ago.

HD Rogers & Sons
3418 Barksdale Blvd.
Bossier City, LA  71112
(318) 742-3651

The lube with the same number stated above cost me $3.95 (plus $2.00 postage).

Good luck...

Cheers, Jon

PS This is the first time I have been able to help on the lists. Normally I
ask the questions...