Re: Spring Run Rally was Triumph News

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spring Run Rally was Triumph News
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:38:51 +0100
Hi Folks
Sorry this is probably of little interest to you guys and galls in the USA,
but the 16th TSSC Isle of Wight camping weekend draws near, this is an anual
event hosted by the IoW TSSC Area and the Isle of Wight Triumph Club, a
weekend filled with entertainment but based around the concept that has
changed little over the last 15 years, that there were too many static car
shows and not enough driving oriented events.
We do not wander a field staring aimlessly at the same cars we saw at the
last show and the one before that etc etc, we get them out on the road where
they belong. Last year we had 60 cars out on the convoys, and the reward for
this is when traveling the towns and seafronts at low speeds you hear all
the comments like "I learnt to drive in one of those." or "That is like my
first car." or from children "Wow cool cars" I think the last is the most
important, they want one and one day they just might buy one!
So to all those in the UK who have nothing to go to or do on the weekend of
Friday 29th April to Mon 2nd May why not put the tent in teh car and come
visit the Isle of Wight.
More details at our Site www.triumph-iw.co.uk

Graham and Angela (organisers)