RE: Message problem - no TR content

To: "'Geo Hahn'" <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>,
Subject: RE: Message problem - no TR content
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 14:44:10 -0400
Geo,

I just saw a few more emails from you come across with the
"/var/spool/mqueue/: No such directory" as the only words in the message. I
Googled that phrase and all the returns are related to SendMail (maybe a
problem with your ISP) or SendMail and MajorDomo (maybe a problem with the
list mail). Hopefully Mark is monitoring the List and will let you know if
there's something going on from his end. If not, you might want to pursue it
with your ISP.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org