Mass E-Mail Request

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net,
Subject: Mass E-Mail Request
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 18:18:00 -0700
Hello fellow British car enthusiast,

I wanted to give you a gentle reminder that there are only 11 days
left to send in your registration for the UBSCC Annual All British
Motorcar and Swap Meet on May 22, 2005.  We will hold it at the Dixon
Mayfair Grounds, same as last year.  A list of pre-registered folks
may be found along with loads of other useful information at
<http://www.ubscc.org/>www.UBSCC.org.

I would like to enlist your assistance in securing additional trophy
classes.  The following list details which classes have been set so
far, but many important classes are still needed or should be split.
Trophy classes are set when three like cars pre-register.  If you see
a trophy class that is missing, please register your car plus tell
your friends and acquaintances to send in their registration by
Wednesday, May 4th.   We will set as many classes as we can, but they
must be postmarked by the 4th, so please hurry!

1.        Austin Healey 100-4
2.        Austin Healey 100-6 & 3000
3.        Austin Healey Sprite
4.        Jaguar
5.        Jensen Healey
6.        Lotus
7.        MG TD
8.        MG TF
9.        MGA
10.     MGB - 1962 - 1974
11.     Mini
12.     Morgan
13.     Morris Minor
14.     Triumph TR-2 & TR-3
15.     Triumph TR-4 & 250
16.     Triumph TR-6
17.     Triumph Spitfire
18.     British Specialty
19.     British Specialty - Roadster
20.     Winner's Circle - (2004 First Place Show Cars)

Several trophy classes are one car away from being split into their
own class like; AH 100-6, Vintage Mini, Jaguar E-Type, Jensen
Interceptor, MGB rubber bumper, MG Midget, TR 2, TR 3, and AH Bugeye
Sprite.  Last year we had 32 trophy classes and just under 250 cars
with about 100 cars showing up the day of the event.  Why not save
$10 by pre-registering for $20 and help secure a trophy class in the
process?  Go to our web site now to download the flyer or to find the
link to pay on-line.  Mail in your information by May 4th and wait
for all the fun on May 22nd!  This will be another great All British
meet and we look forward to your attendance.

Thank you again for your support of this great event!

Best regards,
Kenda Sawhill
United British Sports Car Club
<mailto:ubsccregistration@sbcglobal.net>ubsccregistration@sbcglobal.net