TV TR sighting .... TR4 .. was it yours?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TV TR sighting .... TR4 .. was it yours?
From: "David Hammond" <d_hammond@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:07:32 -0700
I was watching the Tivo this weekend and saw the new episode of "John
Ratzenberger's Made in America" tv show.  They did a spot on the Cutco knife
company which is a knife company who only sells through salesmen .. who do
home demo's.  They are famous for using their scissors to cut a penny into a
spiral.

Anyway, I saw a beautiful TR4 drive by on their opening screenshots of the
town (it looks just like mine, the car, not the town).  A red TR4 with
factory surrey top (center section wasn't on at the time, just the rear
window) and wire wheels, one guy with dark hair driving in front of the old
shops in Olean, NY.

That belong to anyone on the list?

David R. Hammond

63 TR4