Re: hub rebuilders

To: Footfrek@aol.com
Subject: Re: hub rebuilders
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:19:52 -0700
Good luck getting them from The Backorder Factory. I talked to them
today and they're about 6-8 weeks behind schedule in their rebuild shop,
maybe longer. VB has them in stock, and charges a $60 core for each, but
don't know about quality. Remember there's a difference between steel
wheel and wire wheel hubs due to the stud length. You might also try
British Frame & Engine. Revington in England has them, as does Moss UK,
but exchange rates makes this prohibitive.

Johnnie