Early TR4 and Spitfire Mk3 Parts Needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Early TR4 and Spitfire Mk3 Parts Needed
From: "Brian S. Thomas" <thomasb@Post.QueensU.Ca>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 11:28:37 -0400
Hi guys,

As manager of our local British Car Club's email list, I often get notes
from club members looking for parts which our 250 member mixed breed club
stands little chance of supplying.

Following are two of these which I hope someone on the Triumph list may be
able help out with.  Please reply directly to the requester as neither are
on this list as far as I know:

1.      "Dejong, Trevor (JUS)" <Trevor.Dejong@jus.gov.on.ca>
         with a 1962 TR4 asks:
Do you know anyone with a metal dash glovebox door and hinge for a TR4.  I
want to go back to the original white metal dash look in my TR4.  But I
can't find a metal glovebox door anywhere.  I guess the hinge is different
from the wood one also.  Please let me know.  I also need the side flaps
that cover over my top when it is in the down position.  I have the large
middle one in black but I need the sides.
2.      "Dave Potts"  <dave@davepotts.ca>