TR3A Heater

To: "Triumph TR3A" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A Heater
From: "Francis P. Gowash" <fpgowash@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 21:54:59 -0400
Greetings,
Noticed that I had short neck radiator cap so replaced it.
Shortly later was happily driving along when I noticed coolant leaking onto
tunnel.
A quick look and it was the heater. Wonder if the increased cooling system
pressure caused the darn thing to fail? I have the correct pressure cap.
A quick look and it did not seem to be the hoses.
So.... after fiddling around for some time finally got the thing out.
Boy, the PO or whatever, really left a rats nest of wiring.....another
project?
Anyhow  can the thing be fixed? The cores available must be made out of spun
gold for what they cost.
I just might leave the hoses plugged and say the heck with it.
Any comments?

Thanks, Fran
1958 TR3A

name of winmail.dat]