Re: Removal of TR4 fenders

To: Dave Connitt <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: Removal of TR4 fenders
From: Kurtis Jones <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:47:23 -0500
Thanks Dave.  I suspect that the rear outer fenders on my car were
replaced in the mid 90's when the car was semi-restored two owners
ago.  The bolts look pratically new.  Unfortunately, they appear to be
bolted through "questionable" sheet metal (of the inner fender).  This
is why I'd like to remove them, and address that issue.

Thanks for the quick response!

Kurtis