Solid State Voltage Stabilizer

To: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solid State Voltage Stabilizer
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 08:35:08 -0700
I apologies for having to come back to the list with this request again.
Somehow I lost the schematic and parts list for the "custom home-built"
Solid State Voltage Stabilizer that one of the listers sent to me. Of course
I have no record of who sent it, as I lost both the email and the attached
schematic, etc.!!

If the original sender, or anyone else that has the information available,
could send it to me by direct email, I would really appreciate it!!

Regards and TIA,

Jim

Jim Bauder
'68 TR250, CD47