Living in garage with new project

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Living in garage with new project
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 14:52:53 -0600
So I caved in and bought the project TR4 afterall. He had two phone
offers after I called, and a couple guys walked up while I was loading.
Turns out there was a huge cache of spare parts from 1 1/2 earlier TR4s,
you know how that goes. Last time I bought a project with lots of
spares, eBay hadn't been invented.

Good thing it has, since I probably won't be kicked out of the house if
the parts pay for the car. Anyone have a paint code for that powder blue
color?

PS thanks for the encouragement on and offlist, though I won't give Pam
your names. I'm sure she won't be upset.

Steven Newell
Littleton, CO
'62 TR4 x 2