Re: Alternator TR4

To: mini@nashvilletn.org, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alternator TR4
From: Btmfdchn@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 13:14:11 EDT
In a message dated 5/17/2005 10:07:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mini@nashvilletn.org writes:

think it  is time to put an alternator on the TR4.  I have seen lots of
info on  mounting the Delco 10SI and 12SI and I can sort out the electrical
hook  up.

Question:  Is there a source for pulley that will work with  the wide belt?

I have a spare generator pulley and could get it  machined to fit the larger
Delco shaft if necessary but there must be  something out there that will
fit.  May need a longer belt too, any  numbers would help.

Greetings... This is the unit I've used._UNIVERSAL  ALTERNATOR ADAPTER
BRACKETS_ (http://www.alternatorparts.com/Alternator_brackets_2.htm)
(_http://www.alternatorparts.com/Alternator_brackets_2.htm_
(http://www.alternatorparts.com/Alternator_brackets_2.htm) )   I'm told many
commercial rebuilders can supply