The VTR issue

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: The VTR issue
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 14:01:12 -0700
There have been a lot of interesting issues brought up.  The evolution of the
internet and the exchange of information has been revolutionary.  No
dissertation from me on this topic.

This forum has been wonderful, and I appreciate everyone's input, when my TR4,
wants to be difficult.  Yet, this site and forum is free, it does cost money
to keep it going, and for the archives etc.  I do send my yearly donation to
Fat Chance Garage.

Great TR weather here in the mountains of Northeastern California, no rain or
snow, so out for a drive.

Tim
Susanville, CA