Funny story, and true

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Funny story, and true
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 16:08:44 +0100
Just a nice story that we all hope is true to lighten the mood a little:
In a well known Harley garage in London, where all the Harley riders
are weekenders and usually work as bank managers, company directors
etc. This one guy arrived to collect his Harley hard tail after a
service, one of the mechanics recognized him as a heart surgeon in a
nearby hospital. He beckoned the guy over and pointed to a bike he
was working on. "See this, I stripped it open, took out it's heart,
fixed it's valves and put it all back together, and it's better than
ever now. You do the same thing, but I make 30k a year while you must
make over a 100k, Is that fair?". The surgeon, without pausing for a
second, leaned over and whispered into the mechanics ear "try do it
with the engine running"
--
John Gillis
1954 Triumph TR2