babe magnet

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: babe magnet
From: FGFO1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 21:32:58 EDT
well most of you don't know me to look at, but i have that hot bald haircut
and a little extra in the waist that the women all go for. now if you check out
the web site of my club you'll find me and my car toward the bottom right
side.
http://www.socaltriumphs.org/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabindex=2&tabid=8
iv always been a babe magnet so i cant really tell if the car has helped.
but my 19 year old son recently took it for a month and used it as his daily
driver. he is not at all like his dad. but he did say that the car got him
more dates than he could handle.
he said that may not have happened in a spitfire and he's glad i didn't buy
one!!!!
later
Frank Fisher
TS41366L TR3A