RE: TR-6 Wiring Question

To: "'Joe'" <supertr6@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: TR-6 Wiring Question
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 10:11:56 -0700
Not speaking specifically about the TR6 but rather Triumphs in general,
the instrument cluster has several ground wires that provide a good
ground path for all the instrument backlighting as well as selected
idiot lamps.

So all you have to do is examine the arrangement and make sure that all
the gauges and lamps are connected to a good ground source and
everything works.  Usually, the clamping studs that secure the gauges to
the bezel are where the ground wires are attached.

Joe C.