Elvis morphs Ferrari into TR4 (TR trivia only)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Elvis morphs Ferrari into TR4 (TR trivia only)
From: "Doug Nicotera" <dougnicotera@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 16:35:07 -0400
Although I'm not an Elvis fan, I did watch his movie "Spinout" today on TV.
Without explaining the plot, the film ends with Elvis competing in a roadrace
with Shelley Fabares (among others). Fabares is driving a red Ferrari (250, I
think) when Elvis nudges her off a bridge and she ends up in a shallow creek.
When the camera cuts to Fabares sitting in the car in the creek, the red
Ferrari had changed into a red TR4.

So much for the film company's continuity director. Whattsamatta- didn't they
want the Ferrari to get wet?

Doug Nicotera