Strenghtening Differential Mount

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Strenghtening Differential Mount
From: Scott Rassoulian <vicor77s@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 08:17:39 -0700 (PDT)
Can some one please help me to obtain a pictorial instruction on welding/
Boxing the Strenghtening metal parts to my 75 TR6  rear Axel's Front and rear
support bars. The R.H. side bracket is cracked even though the center bolt
(R.H.) is not cracked but it is no longer welded to the top Chasie bar on top
of the Axel.

P.S. I have already ordered metal parts from Revington for Frame/Chasie On work.

Many thanks.
SR
Brookline, Massachusetts