RE: New caliper pistons fit tight.

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>, "6-Pack"
Subject: RE: New caliper pistons fit tight.
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 17:52:47 -0400
Don,
It is a reasonably tight fit and the piston will hang up if it gets off
center a little.  It should push in with a firm hand but you may need a pair
of pliers or a couple of screwdrivers to pry it back out.  Did you have the
bleeder open when you tried to remove the calipers?  If not, the thick lube
probably didn't let much air pass so it would be extremely difficult to
remove the caliper.
Pete