TR 3A Headlights

To: "Triumph TR3A" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 3A Headlights
From: "Francis P. Gowash" <fpgowash@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 20:58:50 -0400
>>Can anybody provide me some advice about installing the "split-type"
headlight rim? I do not seem to be able to hold the rim in place
while at the same time tightening the retaining screw which is
virtually inaccessible in the recessed curve of the front apron. Is
there a trick to this? Special tool?
TIA
Dave<<

I can't remember exactly where I got it but I have a small flat ratchet tool
that came with a few assorted tips where the screwdriver blade tip fits
easily. I would think that any good tool provider has something like that.

 Fran
1958 TR3A
Somers, CT

name of winmail.dat]