Stags to Rockford

To: <Chairman@tscusa.org>
Subject: Stags to Rockford
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:32:50 -0400
Guy Bretzman and Jane in their Black Stag, Darwin Brown and Susan in their
green Stag, Jere Dotten and Bonita in their powder blue TR3A and Janet and I
in the red Stag will leave for Rockford on Saturday morning. Up I-95 to I-26
and to Greenville for the night. Sunday route 276 to I-40 then hop off the
interstates at Bulls Gap - into Rogersville for really good and cheap ice
cream with "wet nuts" - you'll have to ask for an explanation later. Night two
will be spent in Corbin, Kentucky and night three in Indy, where Guy and
Jane's son is on an Indy race team. Then on into Rockford Tuesday.
The only consideration for us is the heat - we'll see.
wish us luck
Tom