Re: Oh Mama, Almost no brakes!

To: r_rochlin@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oh Mama, Almost no brakes!
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 11:28:05 -0400
Bob,

Check the condition of the hose that attaches between the brake servo
and the valve cover.  If the hose is old it may be collapsing upon
itself and losing its vacuum and therefore your brake servo assist.  If
it isnt this then I would suspect the servo itself.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108