Re: "Start Your Engines" Anyone?

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "Start Your Engines" Anyone?
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 13:24:54 -0700
KPe9368405@aol.com wrote:

>A trip down memory lane (but then that's what we're all about).
>Long time ago, I used to order parts from a company called "Start Your
>Engines"...

Me too, still have many receipts from them in my TR3 shoebox.  As I
recall they even had some humor in their catalog (not many laughs in the
Moss & TRF catalogs).  I remember they did restorations as well as
parts.  As noted, I believe they were acquired by Moss and Eric W at
least came with the deal... now a bit grayer and in California.

Geo Hahn