Re: Lets have a sound off

To: rbtr3a@cox.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lets have a sound off
From: pethier@isd.net
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 21:26:40 -0500
>Who will be attending the VTR convention in Rockford?

I'm already here.  The only other car I have seen is a green Stag from Ohio
 7STAG3.  I have not met the owner yet.

Good news is that the hotel has a computer in the lobby!

Drive down was ungodly hot. I was going to stop in at the autocross in
Saint Paul on our way out to I94, but the radar showed the rain was
following I94. So we went the other way on 52 and drove to Lacrosse and cut
over on I90, followed I90 to Rockford, where it was the hottest it has been
since year 1994! Good news was that the first half of the trip was
overcast, with only mist-level precip. Never turned on the wipers, the
Rain-x was more than sufficient. Bad news was the second half of the trip
was full sun, 99 degrees and huge traffic on the freeway. SO glad to reach
the hotel at 4:30 and get moved in.

Holed up in the hotel waiting for better weather.  In the morning we are
off to Buffalo Grove to tour a chocolate factory, then back via Lake
Ceneva.
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net http://www.mnautox.com/
http://www.lotuseuropa.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=philethier