Re: lucas distributors

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: lucas distributors
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:49:22 EDT
Listers,
Here is an interesting response to a query I made..
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74
------------------------------
Gentlemen,

Thanks for the recent (distributor topic) correspondence.

I can help with TR advance curve info, it's actually all shown in the
Workshop Manuals.

If you're struggling to find it let me know.

In terms of spares, I've got quite a lot of unused Lucas distributor parts,
including DM2 bodies, shafts, vacuum diaphrams & approx 150,000 brand new
advance springs.

I can get made new vacuum units on the original Lucas tooling too, subject
to M.O.Q. of 50 pieces.

I'm happy to assist if there's any help or info you need.

Regards,

Martin Jay
DIZZYDOCTOR@aol.com