tr6 for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: tr6 for sale
From: BennettDat@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:54:24 EDT
Hello LISTners,

Well, I must MUST sell my Tr6 as I am relocating and well without getting
into it too much I must unfortunately must sell.

I have a 74Tr6 that I along with help of professionals restored. Not a
concours car but a very nice car originally from Arizona and has no rust other
then some surface. It runs well and needs some TLC along with some maintenance
work as it has been not driven in 18 months.

If anyone on the list is interested or knows someone who is interested I
would appreciate your help.

Pictures are available, the car is located in Armonk NY.

Thank you for LISTening.

Bob Antoville
Cell 914.649.1300