Re: Looking for Lucas Pub. No. SB222

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for Lucas Pub. No. SB222
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 21:21:06 EDT
thanks TeriAnn,
... hoping somebody out there can dig up Lucas SB222. (this pub. is probably
a Service Bulletin sent to Lucas customers like Standard-Triumph, Morris
Garage, Healey, Jaguar  factories, etc)
I even corresponded with Martin at RevingtonTR today aka DIZZYDOCTOR@aol.com
(who in fact just dissassembled seven Lucas 40795 dizzies today -finding a
mish-mash of springs inside, but, recorded everything)
maybe in a few days we'll have less fuzzy dizzy data.. :-)
regards,
Carl