RE: TR3A assembly sequence

To: "Cliff Pike" <cpike@cpass.net>, "Triumph List"
Subject: RE: TR3A assembly sequence
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 16:06:47 -0700
Cliff,

I don't know if one way is really better than another way to assemble it.
But when I put my 'frame off' '58 TR3A back together I assembled the engine,
transmission; all of the running gear; and hydraulic and brake lines first;
then with 3 friends dropped the tub onto the frame! It was pretty easy to
drop in place and I think the engine was a LOT easier to drop onto the bare
frame! However, that was just my experience and someone else may have done
it the other way with good results also!

Regards, and good luck!

Jim Bauder
'68 TR250, CD47L
TR web site: http://www.triumphowners.com/647