VTR Autocross

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR Autocross
From: GHaynesTR4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:33:16 -0400
I just returned from Rockford and the VTR convention.  Great weather, events
and Triumph cars and owners.  I was disappointed that none of our best
autocrossers, the ones who make the modified and prepared classes really
interesting, did not show up.  Where were MJB, John Lye, Richard Good, Bob
Lang, et al?  Since the event was held at Rockford Speedway, it was faster than
recent autocrosses and typical times were close to one minute.  Have to say
that it  just wasn't the same without you guys!
George Haynes
(three time Class M2 winner)