OT: Little British Van

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: OT: Little British Van
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 10:26:42 +0100
Dear All,

My grateful thanks to all of you who have contributed to this thread
(and to my knowledge of fusible links).   I have now managed to track
down a fusible link from a scrap Bedford Rascal, and will be fitting it
to the camper van as soon as the post arrives on Monday morning.

ATB
--
Mike
Carly  - 1977 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500 FH105671