Re: Bleeding clutch slave

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bleeding clutch slave
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 14:54:56 -0400
On 7 Aug 2005 at 14:15, Gerald M Van Vlack wrote:
> That's interesting and just shows how different things can be.

I once considered bleeding the clutch on GT6 with the system out.  I
figured it might be easier if the SC were up in air so any bubbles
couldn't go back up the line to the MC.  Didn't worry about popping
the piston out because I figured the system couldn't generate any
pressure with the SC valve open.  Trouble was, I couldn't see an easy
way to get the SC back in place on the bell housing with the line
attached.  A Spitfire or GT6 doesn't have much working space.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@rcn.com