brakes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: brakes
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 07:43:07 -0400
We sell Kevlar for friction material, pads and shoes. $50 for pads or
shoes.  We also ahve carbon kevlar at $82/set.  Cross drilled rotors are
not recomended.  They have a tendency to develop radial cracks around
the cross drill holes (and how much time doyou spend going sideays since
this is the only way to get air through the drilling).  Yes, ours is
better than "green stuff".  Add a set of  steelbraid hoses - ours are
$74.95/set and DOT approved - and you have excellent brakes with minimal
cost. This all supposes the operating components are good - calipers,
drums, rotors and master cylinder.  We have good prices on rebuilt
calipers as well. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net