RE: Jump Seat

To: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>,
Subject: RE: Jump Seat
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:44:13 -0700
Terry,

When I ordered the Jump Seat upholstery kit for my now sold '58 TR3, I was
quite surprised to receive not just upholstery, but a complete seat, wood
and all! I found that the seat came in handy for carrying 'stuff' that was
better suited to a flat surface, as my '58 had the uneven rear floors. I
also installed very small stereo speakers under the seat.

Good luck,

Jim Bauder
'68 TR250, CD47L
TR web site: http://www.triumphowners.com/647